Wednesday 19 November 2014

Christmas Wishlist 2014

Hullo Ladies!

That time of year again is fast approaching and these last few weeks I've been thinking about what I want for Christmas :-)



Topshop Lip & Cheek Set

I've been dying to try the Topshop Makeup Range but I've never had the chance, I went onto the website the other day having a little browse and noticed that they had brought out these cute little Lip & Cheek sets that I think would be perfect for someone like me who hasnt tried anything from the range yet :-) 

Soap & Glory Gloss Crayons Gift Set

I wanted to pick up last years version of this set but never managed it! I later bought Nudest on a three for two offer and fell in love so I'm hoping to finally get the set this year!  

Starbucks Festive Mug

I love a good Christmas Mug to drink my Hot Chocolate in and I adore this Starbucks Design! 

Soap & Glory Kohl Set

Soap and Glory have upped their game this year with the makeup sets and I'm dying to try out their eyeliners so this gift set would be a perfect way to do just that!

LUSH Christmas Bathtime Favourites Set

You may not know this but lately I've become obsessed with LUSH and this Gift Set looks so blinking amazing!!! I'm dying to have it!


Snowman Jumper

You have to have a good Christmas Jumper this time of year and this one from ASDA is so cute! 

Benefit Cheeky Sweet Spot Box-O-Blushes Set

I think I'll cry if I don't get this amazing set this year. I've always wanted to try the Benefit Blushes but I just find them way too expensive! This set contains a whole bunch of them for a great price! I'm determined that it will be mine :-)  

Marc Jacobs Daisy Gift Set

Every year I ask for a perfume set and this year I'm dying to try the original Daisy EDT :-) 

 Yankee Candle

Every time I walk into a shop that sells Yankee Candles I spend a good 30 minutes smelling them all but always walk away because of the price tag! This year I'm putting one on my wishlist ;-)

So those are the goodies that I'm wishing for this Christmas!
What have you got your eye on?

Linzi xxx




2 comments:

  1. Oh Yankee Candles!! I'm obsessed!!
    Snowflake Cookie and Candy Cane Lane are two of my current favourites!!

    Love
    MJ <3

    http://mjintheskywithglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hun :-) Yay!!! Same Here. I have a few more on the way to me :-P oppps! haha! Have you tried Christmas Cookie? it's stunning! xxx

      Delete