Sunday 6 July 2014

REVIEW - Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet - Pink Pong

Hullo Ladies!

I recently wrote a review for the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in Hot Pepper which is a gorgeous yellow toned red. Now I'm going to talk about my favourite shade from the line!



It's a bright blue toned pink called Pink Pong! 

It's the most pigmented of all the colours which means its fully opaque in just one swipe. 


From Left to Right - Frambourjoise, Hot Pepper, Ole Flamingo and Pink Pong. 

Like all of these Liquid Lipsticks, Pink Pong is seriously long lasting and completely matte.  To me it's the perfect Summer Pink. 



Pink Pong is the colour on the far right and as you can see it's amazingly pigmented :-) 

I highly recommend these liquid lipsticks!

Have you tried them? Which ones are your favourites? 

Linzi xxx




3 comments:

  1. I wish I could try them, each colour looks so vibrant. Perfect for the summer. How are they in terms of drying and such?

    Also, I've nominated you to complete the Liebster Award. You can see the questions on my blog here - http://littlecutouts.blogspot.com/2014/07/liebster-award.html

    Have a good Monday!

    - Iona | littlecutouts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really comfy to wear! The don't dry my lips out at all :-) They're the perfect matte!

      Delete
    2. Ohhh and thank you by the way! x

      Delete