Monday 16 June 2014

REVIEW - Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm - Shameless






Hullo Ladies!

I recently bought a new Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Shameless, It's a deep purple matte that I'd heard lots about on here and on Instagram before I purchased it.

Apparently people are finding it hard to get a hold of in some stores but luckily my local Boot's had it in stock. 


I don't own a lot of purple lipsticks but when I swatched this in store I knew I needed it just by how unique the colour was for a drugstore lippy. 

It's incredibly pigmented and creamy although I do find it grabs onto dry areas so make sure your lips have been prepped well before applying. 


In the image above I tried it with a sheer purple lip gloss over the tip and loved how it looked! 

I can't wait for Autumn to get here so I can wear this often without feeling a bit self conscious as it is quite different for me. 

It's amazing paired with barely their face makeup and a smudgy smokey eye. 

After a few hours it leaves a lovely even stain on the lips :-) 

I would highly recommend this and the other Revlon Matte Balms. I think I'm gonna have to get a few more to add to my collection! 

Have you tried the Revlon Colorburst Matte Balms? Love them as much as me? 

Linzi xxx



4 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty shade and looks lovely on you :)

    I've never tried any of the Revlon Matte Balm's. I think I'm going to have to nip into Boots one day and look at the range.

    Juyey xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhhh thank you hun!

      Yeah, they're a lovely range. I've just ordered some more haha xx

      Delete
  2. That looks gorgeous one you! Don't be self conscious!! I love how in the first photo you put the actual tube in there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun!! I'll try not to be haha :-)

      Delete