Tuesday 17 June 2014

REVIEW - MAC - Rebel Lipstick

Hullo Ladies!

I'm been dying to own the MAC Rebel lipstick for ages! I have this idea in my head that If I've wanted a makeup product for more than a few weeks then it's likely to be worth the investment and boy this sure was! 


Rebel is a Satin Lipstick from MAC, the website simply calls it a Mid Toned Creamy Plum but it's so much more than that!

It's a dark berry lipstick that just screams sexiness. 


The formulation is beautiful, it's creamy, pigmented and goes on super smoothly without clinging to any dry ares. 

It also has amazing staying power. 


After a good couple of hours it leaves you with a gorgeous even stain that would look stunning just on its own or topped off with a lip balm if you haven't got a mirror to reapply the lipstick!

I can't wait to wear this on a night out with a smokey eye! 

You can buy this from Debenhams - HERE - for £15.00

Have you tried Rebel from MAC? Love it or hate it? 

Linzi xxx



2 comments:

  1. Is that the one from the Lorde collection- How does it compare to the Revlon? It looks so nice I was thinking of picking one up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it's part of their original line :-) I think you'd really like i hun!

      Delete