Sunday 25 May 2014

Collective May Haul - MAC, The Body Shop, Barry M, Sleek + More

 Hullo Ladies!

I've bought a few lovely things this May so I thought I'd show you them...



A few weeks ago I passed my theory test and as a surprise my brother took me to a MAC counter and I picked out these two lipsticks that he bought me! They had an amazing offer at the time in Debenham's, buy two or more products and get £10 off. A great Bargain!



This lipsticks I bought were Flat Out Fabulous and Lady Danger :-) 
Both are very bright matte's.


At the beginning of the month I spoilt myself in Boots and Superdrug and took advantage of some offers. 

In Boot's picked up three of the Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipsticks that where in a 3 for 2 offer in the shades 18 Violine Strass, 04 Rose Tweed and 17 Rose Millesime. 

I love these lipsticks, I have 6 of them now and want more!

Also in Boot's I bought a perfume that was on offer that I'f heard lot's about. Givenchy Hot Couture EDP. The 30 ml bottle was on offer for £14 :-)  

They had 3 for 2 on Barry M in Superdrug so I picked up three of the Hi Shine Gelly Nail Polishes. Guava, Pomegranate and Sugar Apple.


A few days later I picked up three more of the Barry M polishes ( I have a problem) 

I picked up the colours Damson, Blueberry and Prickly Pear. 


Last week I took advantage of the 40% off sale at The Body Shop and ordered a few things online.

I picked up some more of my favourite skin care line. 

The Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash, the Cool and Creamy Wash and the Skin Clearing Toner. 



I also picked up a few Hair products, my favourite Ginger Anti Dandruff Shampoo (amazing for sensitive scalps) and the Banana Shampoo and Conditioner which smells amazing! 

I picked up two new shower gels, the Raspberry one and the Chocomania one. Both smell gorgeous and are great for bubble baths! 

I love the Born Lippy Lip Balms too so I picked up another tub of my favourite Satsuma Shimmer lip balms and one I hadn't tried before, the Watermelon lip balm. I think the Watermelon is now my new favourite! 


Last but not least I picked up two products from the Vineyard Peach line. 

The Vineyard Peach Shower Gel and the Vineyard Peach Body Mist. 

I can't stop using the body mist. It smells so yummy :-) 


I visited Boot's again this week and at the counter they had a basket full of lippy's. All of them where £1 each so I obviously had to pick up at least a few :-)

I picked up two Maybelline Lipsticks and one Loreal Lipgloss. 

I also picked up a new hair dye from Live Color XXL and a Toni & Guy Hair Mask.



By chance I looked on the Sleek website a few weeks back and noticed they had a small sale going on. I picked up this Blush By 3 palette up for £4.99! 

It's the Flame palette which I've wanted for awhile now :-) 

I just looked and the sale is still going on right now so I suggest you go take a look if your interested.

So that's everything I've bought this month! I didn't realize how much it was but at least I got a few Bargains :-) 

What have you bought recently? Found any great bargains? 

Linzi xxx


2 comments:

  1. I love MAC Lady Danger color! Also I love TBS Chocomania & Vineyard Peach. Smells so good! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing ;-) They do!! The Peach Mist is stunning!!

      Delete