Thursday 3 April 2014

REVIEW - Urban Decay - Naked 3 Palette


Hullo Lovely Ladies!

Here's an exciting review that I've wanted to write since I bought this palette :-) 

Lately I've become obsessed with eye shadow palettes again and the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette is one of them! 



I don't own Naked 2 or Naked Basics but I do own the Original Naked palette (which I love) so I was wondering whether I needed this palette or not but one day after a bad week I went looking for something to treat myself with and noticed Debenhams had a 10% off fragrance and beauty. Including this palette. 

I spent a few hours on blogs and Youtube looking up reviews and everyone seemed to be in love with it and I adored the makeup looks people where creating with it so I decided to give it a go :-) 


The packaging is a lot different from the Original palette which I love because I hated the Original packaging. The letters on my original palette started peeling the day I got it! 

Apparently the packaging is similar to the Naked 2 but has a ripple effect and is a rose gold colour. 


The actual shadows all have a pinkish tone to it. Which I knew instantly I would adore. 



From Left to Right - 

Strange - Off White Matte Shadow 

 Dust - light pink with glitter particles

 Burnout - Pink Shimmer

 Limit - Muted Rose Matte 

 Buzz - Rose Shimmer with Silver Glitter

 Trick - Gold Shimmer with Gold Glitter

 Nooner - Pink Toned Matte Brown

Liar - Mauve Shimmer 

 Factory - Pink Toned Brown Shimmer

Mugshot - Taupe Shimmer 

Darkside - Grey Toned Mauve Shimmer

  Blackheart - Black Matte with Red Sparkles. 

I love every shade and use them all except for the glitter shade which is Dust as I really dislike how much glitter it contains and how it travels across the face. I'm used to have at least one shade from Urban Decay palette that are like that though so I'm not that upset as I know I'll use every other shadow.



Here's a look I created using some of the shadows from the palette....I don't know why I'm pulling that face....sorry! Hehehe!

You receive a free double ended eye shadow brush which is good quality and I use it frequently. 

 You also get a sample kit of four different Primer Potions. Yes, it's nice to try out a range of the line but I was slightly disappointed that they didn't give a mini sized primer potion like they used to do or a mini version of some other product. 

 I definitely suggest picking up this palette, like all the other Urban Decay Palettes I've tried, the shadows are amazingly pigmented and smooth to go on. 

You can buy the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette from Debenhams - Here 


Do you have the Naked 3 palette? What do you think of it?

Linzi xxx







2 comments: