Wednesday 2 April 2014

FOTD - Sleek Storm Palette, MAC Hug Me Lipstick + more


Hullo Ladies!

I'm pretty sure this is my first FOTD post but recently I joined instagram and I've fallen in love with the beauty community on there and it's given me a bit more confidence with my blogging. I hope that If any of you have instagram that you'll either post your username in the comments section or follow me on Linzilou92 :-) 



The Product's Used:


Sleek Storm Palette
Sleek Pink Lemonade Blush By 3 Palette
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
MAC Hug Me Lipstick
Urban Decay Primer Potion
TheBalm Mary Lou-Manizer Highlighter
Soap and Glory Thick and Fast Mascara
Avon Super Shock Eyeliner


As you can tell I'm still in love with Sleek and can't wait to try some more looks out with the palette's I've bought from them recently. 

Out of the Storm palette I used the dark browns to create a smokey eye and kept the rest of my makeup quite simple.

So that's my first ever FOTD post on my blog :-) 

What products have you been loving lately? 

Linzi xxx






6 comments:

  1. Looks great!! Love your hair color :) How do you like the mascara?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! :-) It's a great mascara! I received two tubes of it for Christmas! I'm using the Maybelline Falsies at the moment though, I bought it yesterday and really like it! x

      Delete
  2. Great post Linzi! I wish I had instagram! I love your makeup look, so pretty! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! It's easy to create an account :-) You should try it! I'm really enjoying it! xx

      Delete