Tuesday 25 February 2014

My First Feel Unique Order + Boot's 3 for 2 Haul

Hullo Ladies!

I have a new haul today :-)

Last week I bought a few things that I'm really excited about! 



First I'm going to talk about what I bought in the Boot's 3 for 2 offer :-) I'm pretty sure it's still going on so go get yourselves so awesome deals! 



The first thing I picked up was the Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick in Nudist, I've been desperate to pick this up for awhile now after hearing some great things from some Youtube Beauty Guru's. They were forever going on about the smell but never actually saying what it smelt like. After using it these last few days I can tell you to me it smells like Palmers Cocoa Butter! Yum Yum! £8

The next product I picked up was one of the new Revlon Matte Balm in Standout, again this is another product I'd heard a lot about and as a lover of red lippy's I knew I had to pick it up. £7.99

Lastly I made my way to the makeup brushes and was about to pick up the real techniques eye shadow brush when I realized the new Ecotools brushes where the same price for two double headed brushes! £7.99 But I got it for free with the offer :-) 


The most exciting part of this haul for me was that last week I made my first Feel Unique order!

I've wanted to try TheBalm products for ages now, especially these two.

I bought the Nude Tude Palette and the Mary Lou-Manizer!

Both of these products I've heard many things about, especially from Estee from Essiebutton :-) 

I'm in love with both of them and I'm using them with every chance I get! 

So that's everything I've bought recently :-)

Have you tried TheBalm cosmetics? 

Linzi xxx





2 comments:

  1. Never tried them. Both products you bought are very popular :)

    ReplyDelete