Monday 16 December 2013

Christmas/New Year's Nail Favourite

These last few weeks I've had a favourite duo for my nails and that's GOSH Nero and Nicole by OPI's Nicole's Nickle.


It's a simple Black base with a glitter packed gunmetal on top. 


I'm in love with the way it looks and these picture don't do the sparkles justice. 


I picked up Nicole's Nickle in TK Maxx awhile ago  I can't seem to find this one on the Superdrug Website but I did find 'Luke Of The Draw' which looks really similar. 


Sadly I can't find Nero either but that can easily be duped.

 Most of us have a favourite black nail polish

I really love this nail look and I can see myself wearing it all through the next coming weeks! 

Do you have a favourite nail polish/look you like to do around the Christmas Season?

Linzi xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment