Tuesday 12 November 2013

Eau My Goddy God - Taylor Swift - Wonderstruck

Hullo Ladies!

So for my 21st Birthday one Of my presents was a 100ml Bottle of Taylor Swift Wonderstruck and I have to say I'm in love with it. 



I first smelt Wonderstruck back last Christmas after I received a tester postcard from The Perfume Shop after I bought some sets from them and I really didn't like it. I think it must have been old or something because It just smelt off to me. Very sour.

But not long after I tested it out again in store and really liked it. I've been wanting my own bottle ever since.

I was lucky enough to find it on Sale in Superdrug a few days after my Birthday so I used some of the money I was given. 



Here are the delicious notes!

Top: raspberry, dewberry, green tea, freesia and apple blossom. 

Middle: sweet vanilla. honeysuckle and white hibiscus. 

Base: Amber, Musk, Sandalwood and Peach.


Wonderstruck is a Fruity Floral. 

It's an explosion of delicious fruit but stays unique with the tea and apple blossom note. 

It's one of the more interesting celebrity fragrances and I can see why so many people love it. 

The lasting power is like most celebrity fragrances though which can be it's downfall. I love it so much though that I don't mind re-spraying. All though this does mean that I'm going through the bottle very quickly...opps! 

Either way I'm super happy to have this perfume in my collection and can't wait to try out her other scents!

What do you think of Wonderstruck? Are you a fan?

Linzi xxx

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh I've really wanted to try this one!
    The bottle's so cute!

    Also, I currently have a MAC lipstick giveaway over on my blog that I'd love for you to check out and enter if you're interested :)

    Sophie xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I've just entered in it and I love your blog name ;-) xxx

      Delete