Sunday 27 October 2013

My Halloween Costume - Dead Goth/Pin Up/Who the Hell knows?


Hullo Ladies!

Halloween may be next Thursday but like many people in the world I happened to celebrate it last night!

So I bought a skeleton dress from Asda a few weeks ago but I still didn't know what I was going as because I could go as a skeleton, or I could go as a dead goth.

In the end I'd changed my mind so many times I just decided to go as a dead goth but with a dead pin up makeup. 


My brother Shaun went as Batman :-) 

Fair play to him, he stayed in character all night!




This is the dress I bought from Asda, it was only £10 and I had to were tights because it was super short. I'm just hoping that it didn't ride to far up when I was dancing! Eeeek I don't even want to think about it!


I did the nails myself (as you might be able to guess hehe) I bought some false nails in Superdrug and then painted them! They looked great and for the first 30 minutes I loved them but then they got on my nerves! Especially when they started to pop off later in the night. They were good fun though and it was nice to try something new :-) 



My Makeup:

Foundation : Estee Lauder Double Wear in Shell

Lips : MAC Ruby Woo Lipstick

Brows : Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Blackout

Eyes : Urban Decay Eyeshadows in Blackout, Omen, Evidence and Half Truth. 

False Lashes are Eylure Katy Perry in Oh My!

 I hated them, I had to cut them in half and they still looked strange!! I don't know i'f im liking the katy perry range, think I'll stick to original Eylure lashes from now on! 


My Brother Shaun, his Girlfriend Alyssa and Me!


What do you think? Did I look scary enough?!

You can see my face makeup better in this one because of the flash, that's the only time you can see all that dark/deathly contouring I did, that seemed to take hours to look right! :-) 


So I had a good night, lots of laughter, drinks and dancing!

Have you done anything for Halloween yet? Waiting for the actual day or not bothering with it this year? 

Next weekend I'm hoping to have a scary movie night with a friend, so Halloween definitely isn't over for me yet! 


Linzi xxx 















No comments:

Post a Comment