Wednesday 11 September 2013

New Empties Post: September 2013


Hullo Ladies, 

It's been awhile since I've done an empties post, some people seem to be doing them every month now but I guess I don't use up that many products frequently. I have finished a few though in the last few weeks and I thought I'd tell you how I feel about each product. 



DKNY - Be Delicious - EDP

I really like this scent for the Winter, I know it's a very popular one for the summer but for some reason I love it around late Autumn to Winter. Maybe because that when I bought it and wore it the most. I would re-purchase this, although I'd like to try out the other scents in the line. 

Sanctuary - Body Scrub

I bought this quite awhile ago. I ended up using the last of it up as a hand wash. I didn't like how watery it was as I seemed to waste a lot of product as it would just run out of the bottle, I didn't feel like it helped to exfoliate my skin and I found the scent very manly. I wouldn't repurchase this product. 

Batiste Dry Shampoo - Tropical 

I love Batiste Dry Shampoo as I have oily hair. It usually only takes a day or two before it starts looking oily. I've used a few of the different scents but the Tropical one is my favourite so far. I would re-purchase this product. 

St Ives Blemish Fighting Apricot Scrub

Another product I love, I've used it for years. I'm going to hold off re-purchasing it for awhile though do to the fact that my skin has been really bad lately and I think I need something a bit better for blemish prone skin. It's a great scrub for the price though. 

Soap and Glory Face Soap and Clarity Facial Wash 

Even though I liked this facial wash fine, it did take me a long time to use it up, mostly because for a long time I was very lazy about my skin care. I liked how well it cleaned my skin and brightened my face. I'd repurchase this again when it's on sale. 

The Body Shop Satsuma Body Butter

I've been trying to use up some of my body butters this month as I have way more than just one woman needs. I love the Satsuma range from the body shop. I use this all over my body and I get a lot of compliments from people after I use it. I love using it in the Winter as Satsuma's remind me of Christmas :-) I would repurchase this product.

The Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter

This is a body butter I've used up over the Summer. I love the strawberry scent. In the tub it smells slightly artificial to me but once it's melted on the skin it smell divine. I can't wait to pick up the full size. 

Nelsons Pure and Clear Facial Wash

I reviewed this very recently - here. Although I found it okay as a facial wash I don't find that it helped with blemishes. I wouldn't repurchase this facial wash.

Simple  Moisturising Facial Wash

One of the few Simple products that don't break me out. It's an okay facial wash but I didn't find it moisturising. I also didn't like the scent, it wasn't particularly fresh or pleasant smelling.

The Body Shop Mango EDT

I am in love with this scent. If you love the Mango line from The Body Shop then you need to try out this fragrance. It lasts quite a long time and it is very refreshing. It's also inexpensive, especially when you get it on sale. I can't wait to try out the other scents that The Body Shop has released. 

So that's all the products I've recently used up and what I thought of them. 

Have you tried any of these products? Love to know what you think about them :-) 

Linzi xxx




2 comments:

  1. We have very similar taste in products. I love body shop for their body butters. I have loads to use up too!! :) xx

    Helen @
    http://helensfashionblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're amazing! Haha it's easy to become addicted to them and want to have them all! :-) xx

      Delete