Saturday 31 August 2013

Saturday Shopping Haul

Hi Ladies!

I went shopping this morning after taking Monty to the vets, hes got a bad ear infection poor thing, so we stopped at pets at home and got him some extra treats and a new cuddly toy. While my dad took him for a quick walk I stopped in a few shops. 



First I went to Asda Direct as I noticed some things in the sale. I picked up some wet look leggings for sale for £4 and a cool Marvel T-shirt for £3. 


New Look £19.99

So you may know that I'm going on Holiday in October and I've been thinking about what shoes to take. 

I've bought a lot of dresses for both day and night, I told my nan I wanted to take something like these boots and she looked at me like I was from another planet.  I'm going in October and I'm obviously going to take sandals as well. So am I crazy to think that these would be nice for the night time, instead of heels?


It doesn't really matter because I've wanted something like these for ages, so they'll get good use. 



The other thing I got from New Look is this monochrome dress for £14.99.

I've picked up a few of these dresses from New Look this Summer and I love them.

They're gorgeous and great quality. 

I picked this up on my last shopping trip with my Mam and Nan but put it back for some strange reason. Then as soon as I came back it kept popping up on some plus size blogs I follow. So I obviously got really jealous and felt like an idiot. I was luckily enough to find the last dress in the store. 

I love it!



Next my dad gave me an early birthday gift, his contract was up, so he gave me a IPhone 4S.

He also bought me this cute phone case from New Look too :-) I've been super spoiled already! 




Just to quickly add on to this haul, earlier in the week I ordered this La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo from Escentuals.com . My skin has been awful these last few months and all I seem to be hearing about recently is this brand and this particular product so I thought I'd give it a go. I'll be making up dates over the next few weeks on it :-) 


Hope you're all having a great weekend! 

Linzi xxx

4 comments: