Tuesday 30 July 2013

REVIEW - L'Oreal - Skin Perfection - Purifying Micellar Solution

Hullo ladies!

I'm reviewing a L'Oreal product today which I've been really excited about writing. 

A lot of us have heard about the famous cleanser from Bioderma but for most of us its not the easiest product to get a hold of. Luckily L'Oreal have created something that's been said to be a dupe!

As I've never tried Bioderma before I couldn't tell you if it is or not but I will be telling you if I think this L'Oreal product is any good :-)


This product claims to dissolve makeup, unclog pores,  remove impurities, tone and soothe the skin.


I've been using this product for over a month now and have to say I'm very pleased with it and will be re-purchasing after I run out.

One of the features that makes this different from normal cleansers in that there is no need to rub your face to clean it. You just wet the cotton pad with the micellar solution and hold it over those stubborn makeup areas like your lips and eyes for a few seconds and then wipe away. It's used for all over the face too though and I find it great for taking off makeup in those forgetful places like neck, ears and hairline. 

 

So after swatching a few products onto my hand at Superdrug this afternoon I took some photos on how great this cleanser works. 


Clean as a whistle!

Pros: 

  • You only need a little amount of product to clean your whole face
  • It's inexpensive
  • Leaves no residue on the skin
  • Suitable for sensitive skin and is Hypo-allergenic


Cons:

  • Easy to spill product due to packaging

That's really the only con for me with this product. You can waste a lot of product because of how easily and quickly the water runs out of the bottle. 

I'd still definitely recommend this product to you all as It's such as easy step to incorporate into your routine and saves you some time :-) 


Originally it's £4.99 for 200ml but you can get it for 1/3 off at Superdrug right now. 

Have you tried this product? I'd love to know what you think!

Linzi xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment