Friday 21 June 2013

Haul : New Look, Barry M and George!


Hey Ladies!

A new Haul up for you of some of the things I've picked up in the last week. 


 - Barry M - Blue Grape, BubbleGum, Special Edition 321 - 

- Superdrug -

 - £3.99 each - SE was Free - 


 - Pack of two plaited belts. Tan and Black. -

- New Look - 

- £4.99 - 


 - Blue Daisy Vest with Pearl Detail Peter Pan Collar - 

- George at ASDA- 

- £12 - 


 - Aztec Maxi Dress - 

- New Look - 

- £16.99 - 


- Tru Trussardi Sunglasses - 

 -TK Maxx -

 - £19.99 -



I love everything I've picked up. 

I'm wearing the Blue Grape Nail Polish on my nails now with a matte top coat and it's gorgeous!

I want to pick up the orange one from the Summer line. I think it's called Mango? It looks amazing. 

ASDA have some lovely things in at the moment so they are always worth a look. 

I wasn't sure about the dress but once I tried it on I knew I needed it. It's super flattering on and the colour is super fun :-) 


I'm of shopping again tomorrow so hopefully I'll have something interesting to show you all when I get back !

Have a great Weekend ;-) 


Linzi xxx


1 comment:

  1. Hope you get them soon hun, they're amazing :-) xx

    ReplyDelete