Sunday 19 May 2013

Summer 5 Product Face!


Hi Ladies, just a quick post for you today!

I love the idea of a 5 product face, something quick and easy to put on when you don't have too much time or just can't be bothered to pile on a truck load of products onto your face. 

Here are the five products I've chosen, that I would use to create a simple yet lovely Summer look. 

L'oreal SuperLiner Black Lacquer in Black Vinyl 

Sleek Blush By 3 Palette In Lace

Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Ivory

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Blackest Black

Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick in Rouge Jet Set 

I decided on these products to make a gorgeous cat eye with a bright lip. 

A look I adore for the Summer time.


What 5 products would you choose to make an easy five product face? 

Linzi xxx







2 comments:

  1. Ooh I have all five of these products.. I think I might choose something similar, but I'd need a powder in the heat :D xx

    Gemma | ♥ International MAC RiRi Woo giveway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh thats great! I'll take a look at the giveaway hun, it's really lovely of you :-) xx

      Delete