Tuesday 14 May 2013

REVIEW - Sleek Blush By 3 - Lace Palette

Hiya Ladies!

I'm reviewing a Sleek product today! 

One of their Blush By 3 palettes that I've wanted for ages :-) 

The palette I picked was Lace! 


The palette comes boxed in this gorgeous packaging that shows a image of what the blushes inside look like.

The palette is smaller than what I thought It would be but you is packed full of product (20g Worth!) so I'm not upset and it's quite handy for when travelling!  



These blushes are so richly pigmented that I just have to touch my blush brush to them and that's enough, because of this my favourite brush to use with this palette is the ELF Studio Blush Brush as it's very soft and blends the product nicely. 



From Left to Right : Chantilly, Guipure and Crochet.

Chantilly and Crochet are both matte shades whilst Guipure is a gorgeous shimmer shade on the verge of being a highlighter. 

You can wear each shade on its own or layer to make a totally different look.


I love how natural the matte colours can look on the skin, when blended well they give a gorgeous pop of colour to the cheeks. 

Guipure is a beautiful shimmer blush that looks stunning on the cheekbone. 

I find that my favourite way to use this palette is to take one of the matte shades, I switch between them regularly, and place them on the apples of my cheeks and then run Guipure on the cheek bone as a highlight. 

These blushes have great lasting power, just as good as any high end  blushes I've ever used. 

I'm in love with the palette and I would definitely be buying more blushes from Sleek in the future. 


I really want to pick up the Pumpkin palette from Sleek next as the colours look amazing! 


Have you tried any Sleek blushes? 

I'd love to have some suggestions! 

Linzi xxx





















6 comments:

  1. They look nice.
    I like the first color :) They look perfect for summer though!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a stunning orange! They would be! xx

      Delete
  2. Such pretty blushes ! perfect for spring :)

    Cherry ~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree hun, thanks for commenting! xx

      Delete
  3. I have been wanting to try this for ages!! Its always sold out when I visit the sleek stand :( the middle shade looks like an amazing dupe for NARS orgasm, love it! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I hate it when that happens my nearest stand was out of the brow kit I wanted. I was gutted because I only get to go there once or twice a year. It is said to be but sadly I don't own Nars Orgasm so I couldn't say for definite. There so many out there now though, you don't have to look hard to find one hehe it's such a popular colour! Thanks for the comment hun! x

      Delete