Thursday 23 May 2013

REVIEW - Accessorize Baked Blush - Sensation


Hullo Ladies!

I've wanted some makeup from Accessorize for a while now, the packaging always drags me in but I've always held out until now. About two weeks ago I finally picked up a baked blush from them and I'm so glad I did. 


*Yep...that is a teddy bear holding a blush between it's legs ;-)* 

After swatching all the blushes in the stand I picked Sensation. 

A gorgeous pink with gold shimmer. 


I love the marbled effect. It just makes it look so much more interesting!

The amount of shimmer that runs through this blush makes it into a highlight also. 


A few months ago when the MUA Undress Your Skin range came out I picked up the highlighter thinking it was the inexpensive highlighter I'd been looking for but If you read my review then you'd know that I didn't get on with it as the shimmers were too big and you could really tell that I had highlighter on my cheek instead of a natural looking glow. 




I'm happy to say I've found that inexpensive highlighter I was looking for.....It's this! 
Yes it's a blush and it does indeed have a lovely pink colour  but it contains so much fine shimmer that it gives a lovely glow to the cheeks! 


I'm in LOVE!

I love the packaging, the product and the PRICE!

I paid under £5 for it, not sure exactly as I'm sure it was on sale....maybe paid £3.50 for it!

Have you tried these Accessorize Baked Blushes? 

I really want to try the Lip Tints they have out..they look great on the Superdrug website :-) 

Linzi xxx

'




2 comments:

  1. I've always been a huge fan of the Accessorize blushes/bronzers, they're so pretty :)

    Laura's All Made Up ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sensation was my ultimate go-to blush for months! I still dig it out a few times a week, it's so pretty :D

    Mollie xo

    ReplyDelete