Thursday 14 March 2013

Weekly Want's :-)









Hullo Ladies!

Here are some products that I've been obsessing over this week :-) 


D&G The One EDP Gift Set  - £38.66 on sale
I've been wanting this perfume for a long time now and I constantly drool over it when I spot it on the Debenhams website. I have so many perfumes that I want to get through first though, maybe I'll put it on my birthday wishlist later in the year!


I feel like I've been seeing this everywhere since it came out! I'm loving matte shades at the moment so I'm itching for this gorgeous palette!

MAC Blacktrack Fluidline      -  £14

My Bobbi Brown eyeliners are starting to dry out :-( *they've lasted me 18 months though!* so I'm in need of a good black gel liner and I've heard great things about this one!

Remington Hair Dryer    -£19.99 on offer

My old hair dryer broke back last year and since then I've just been using my travel one but my hair is so thick and long now that's it's taking me ages to dry my hair with the thing!  Looking at the reviews on the Argos website this looks like a great hair dryer for the price. I'm loving Remington hair tools right now!

Remington Curling Wand  -   £22.99 on offer 

I recieved the thinner version of this curling wand for Christmas and I love it, I really want to try a thicker barrel though so hopefully soon I'll be picking this one up! 

So that's everything I've had my eye on this week :-)

What have you been wanting??

Linzi xxx



2 comments:

  1. Ooooh I love the basics palette, it's amazing!

    I have just started a new giveaway to win a mac lipstick of your choice (international!) if you're interested on entering? The link is here: http://daisy--meadow.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/mac-lipstick-giveaway-4-days-only.html It's really easy to enter, but hurry - it finishes in just 4 days! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard so many good things about it hun I want it so bad!! hehe i've entered your giveaway! Good luck with your competition!!
      xx

      Delete