Monday 25 March 2013

A Hair Product Addict's Haul!





Hey Ladies!

So lately I've just been obsessed with hair products! 

I think it was due to the fact that a few weeks ago I had to dye my hair twice in one week which really dried out my ends and made me want to look after my hair a lot better :-) 

This haul isn't just what I got today but what I've bought in the last week/ten days. 

Last week I was shopping in ASDA and noticed that they had a 3 for £10 deal on all Aussie products. I couldn't remember which range was my favourite so I picked up a 3 minute miracle Colour Deep Treatment, a Mega Shampoo and a Take The Heat Protection Spray. I love the Heat Protection spray I've been using it non stop the past few months and I'm running out of it so I needed to re-purchase. 

I also wanted to try a new hairspray, not just because my brother stole my Tresseme one, but because I want to experiment with some different brands! I picked up two : the GOT2B 2SEXY Volumizing Hairspray and the Garnier Fructis Extreme Hold Hairspray
The Garnier range was on offer so I picked up the Curl and Bounce Mousse too.  I haven't used it yet but it smells good :-)


Then today me and my mam stopped in Superdrug and I noticed that the VO5 were on 2 for £4.99. I've been wanting to try the VO5 range since all those ad's they brought out last year so I picked up the Cherish My Colour Shampoo and Conditioner.  I know that two different Shampoo and Conditioners in one week might be strange to some people but I find the more I switch up my hair products the less dandruff and build up I get. 


Last but not least I picked up the VO5 Texturising Gum as I haven't been playing around with the layers I recently got at the hairdresser so I'm determined to have some crazy fun with this stuff :-) 

So that's all the hair products I bought recently, no doubt I'll be buying more If this addiction lasts ! 

Hope you have all had a great Monday :-)

Linzi xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment