Monday 21 January 2013

Weekly Wishlist #1



So....I admit, I spend way to much of my time window shopping on the net.

I don't seem to be the only one though, I see a lot of these "wishlist" posts on many blogs and I thought I'd do my own! 

These are just some of the things I was coveting last week! 








It's bloody gorgeous but I just can't afford it right now :-( booo! 


I found these on the ASOS beauty sale section! 

All those lip glaze's for just £12.50, not a bad deal! I love the Stila lip glaze's I own two that I bought from TK Maxx. 


All I can say is...I really need a new one! 

I think I've owned my current GHD's for about 6 years now. They're such an investment, I remember my mam having to repeat buy a lot of cheaper brands before we caved for our GHD's, it's was a good decision. 


I think this bag would be gorgeous this spring! It's such a stunning colour :-) 


I have an addiction to perfumes and a few weeks ago I tried this in Boot's and really liked it. I was very impressed because I don't have much love for the original Lovestruck. 


What have you been lusting after recently? 

Linzi xxx

2 comments:

  1. Ohh such beautiful things! I think the scallop bag is my fave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous isn't it! tHANKS FOR THE COMMENT HUN :-)

      Delete