Tuesday 22 January 2013

REVIEW - Soap and Glory - Scrub Of Your Life Smoothing Body Scrub

Hullo Lovely Ladies! 

Today I want to talk about one of my favourite scrubs ever.

 It's the Scrub of Your Life Smoothing Body Scrub from Soap and Glory. 


This is a mini version of it that I received at Christmas but I'm very familiar with it, I think I went through two of the bigger tubes last year! 


It's has a clear gel base with the right amount of pink exfoliating beads. 

Soap and Glory have a lot of great scrubs, for example "Flake Away" is an amazing scrub but it's one I feel like I only need to use once a week but this one is gentle enough to use on a daily basis.


It foams up when rubbed into the skin and leaves a soft fragrance after its been washed off.

It smells just like that Soap and Glory scent we all know and love.

Soap and Glory suggest we follow it up with a Soap and Glory moisturizer. I like to slather on some Righteous Butter to keep that stunning scent lasting longer :-) 

The retail price for this mini is £2.50

The retail price for the full size tube is £7

All in all I think It's a good price for a great quality product, it's even better if you manage to get it on a 3 for 2 offer. 


Have you tried this body scrub yet? 

Linzi xxx


2 comments:

  1. Ohh wow I've never used this one, I alway use Flake Away but this seems amazing if you can use it on a daily basis, may have to invest in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always see Soap and Glory products and I've always wanted to try them..I hear such good things :) I think I just might..but I've got a drawer full of products I've got to finish up first lol

    ReplyDelete