Monday 17 December 2012

I Heart Drugstore Makeup Tag


Hi Ladies!

I found this Tag on the Tanya Burr's Youtube Channel. 

1) What is Your Favourite Drugstore Makeup Brand? 

I don't think I could name just one but the one brand I'm really obsessed with at the moment is MUA. They recently brought out their own brush range!

2) What are your favourite face, check and lip products?
My Favourite Face product is an eyeshadow that I used as a day highlighter for my cheeks and its the Bourjois eye showdow pot in Beige Rose, give my skin a lovely gentle glow. 

For my cheeks I'm loving MUA Blusher in Shade 4, I won this in a giveaway a few months back and I'm so glad I did. It's one of the best blushers I have...and it's only £1! 

My favourite lip product from the drugstore is the GOSH Velvet Touch Lipsticks. They go one beautifully and there are some amazing colours! 

3) What is your least favourite Drugstore Product?

Rimmel/Maybelline foundations. 
I'm so pale and they just make me look orange. Even the lightest shades are way too dark

4) What is the best makeup bargain?

Anything from brands like MUA and ELF. Brands that are inexpensive but don't skimp on quality. 

5)What is your favourite underdog product?

Probably the GOSH Exceptional Wear Foundation! It took me so long to find it but It's really the only drugstore foundation range that has shades that don't turn me orange. Sadly though, I never hear any other bloggers talk about it! 

6) What is the drugstore product that is really over priced? 

I find Revlon make up really expensive. For a drugstore brand that have very high prices even though I don't hear much excited talk about their products!

7) Whats the best drugstore dupe? 

I think alot of people will agree that the MUA Undressed palette is the best drugstore dupe out there. It's nearly exactly the same as the Naked Palette from Urban Decay. I really need to post my review on it soon! I'm just waiting for this gloomy Winter lighting to disappear! 

8) What drugstore product is not worth the hype?

I really dislike the Maybeline gel eyeliners.  Everyone says that they are a dupe for the Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliners....I really have to disagree! 


So there you go another quick tag :-) I tag you all!

I'm loving all the tags that are going around right now! 

Hope you have all had a great Monday, Linzi xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment