Wednesday 28 November 2012

Christmas Cookies


Hi Lovely Ladies. 

Christmas is on its way and it's that time of year that I love to bake. 

I picked up the ingredients in the local supermarket. 

200g of Plain Flour

150g of  Sugar

 1 Egg

200g Butter

1 tsp of Ground Cinnamon - Optional

Some drops of Almond Essence - Optional

Metallic Cake Decorations - Optional 

This recipe makes about 40 cookies depending on how big your cutters are! 

I bought my cookie cutters from Amazon -- Here is the link :-) 

They were very easy to use. 

 When I was in college I did a Childcare course and for a while I helped out at a Primary School. Primary Schools must be the best place to be around Christmas time. It was so much fun seeing all those children get excited about the Holidays. This was one of the cooking recipes we used and it's great to use with children! 

Also...these cookies last a few days more if sealed in a air tight container ..that's if no one eats them all on the first day ;-) 

Just remember to stay safe when cooking and remember that I'm in no way a chef, just a person who likes to bake now and then :-) 

Linzi xxx











3 comments:

  1. Those look really good :) Makes me wanna bake some cookies....I've never done decorations but I just may try!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They must be edible my brothers eaten them all!! lol Ohh decorations are always fun to do hun!

      Delete
  2. wow these cookies look amazing, so festive! youve done a great job! :D xx

    http://helensfashionblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete