Wednesday 10 October 2012

Recent Haul (10/10/12) Boots, New Look & Magazine Freebies


Hullo Lovely Ladies!!

So this is my most recent haul post. 

Today  I went shopping with the family to pick up some things...It wasn't long before we all realised we were searching for the same thing....perfume! We ended up spending most of the day in Boots. Which I have no problem with as its a favourite hobby of mine to try to test every fragrance in the store :-) 

They have some amazing perfume offers on at the moment so I suggest you go take a look here if you're on the lookout for a new one :-) 

I picked up this Giorgio Armani perfume called Idole d'Armani




It's a gorgeous scent. It was also half price! 

I bought the 50ml EDP for £29 


My Mam and Nan both picked up Anais Anais which was also on offer :-) 



We stopped in New Look which I have to say is one of my favourite clothing stores. I'm always buying something from there. 


Sadly they didn't have a lot of sale products left in the store but me and my mam noticed they had a good deal on socks. As it's getting colder now, socks are a must for me. 

You get to pick 3 pairs you like for just £4.


I also did some Ebay shopping last weekend and one of the product came in the post this morning. 




I've been obsessing over the company Demeter for a long time now. It's understandable when they have scent names such as "Dirt" "Thunderstorm" and "Gin and Tonic

I finally found a couple on Ebay. Sex On The Beach and Wild Blackberries. Wild Blackberries hasn't got here yet but I hope to god I like it more than Sex On The Beach. 

I won't go too much into it now as I'm going to be reviewing them soon. Lets just say I'm not as happy with it as I had hoped! 


Today I also Picked up some Magazines. 

Marie Claire and Instyle. 



Marie Claire this month are giving away:
  • A free 30ml L'Occitane Hand Cream *four scents to choose from* I choose Mango Flower. It smells gorgeous! 
  •  50ml tube of Dove Colour Radiance Conditioner.




InStyle are giving free 4ml samples of Benefit products you have a choice of :

  • Cha Cha Tint
  • Sun Beam
  • Benetint




Also last week I made a post asking you all what your favourite perfume was,  I had some amazing comments so I just want to say thank you very much ladies! 

I now have a good idea on what my next few perfume purchases will be!



You may have also noticed from the first picture a box of Galaxy Minstrels.....what can I say? It just had to be done ;-)   

Hope you have all had a great day! 

Linzi xxx



4 comments:

  1. I love those penguin socks from New Look!! I'm going to have to go and have a little look for them!! Great haul :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so cute! I just had to pick them up :-) Thanks hun!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Me too :-) It's very unique and beautiful! Thanks for the comment hun xx

      Delete