Thursday 25 October 2012

Having The Flu = Late Night Perfume Shopping :-)

Hullo lovely Ladies!

This last week I've been suffering with a bad case of flu, i've basically just spent it in bed, eating soup, watching movies and shopping online. 


I've re-watched every Tim Burton and Mel Brooks Movie that I own. 

My Favourite movie from all of them is Young Frankenstein which I make sure to watch every halloween. It's such a funny movie. With so many amusing and memorable quotes.

Igor: Dr. Frankenstein... 
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: "Fronkensteen." 
Igor: You're putting me on. 
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: No, it's pronounced "Fronkensteen." 
Igor: Do you also say "Froaderick"? 
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: No... "Frederick." 
Igor: Well, why isn't it "Froaderick Fronkensteen"? 
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: It isn't; it's "Frederick Fronkensteen." 
Igor: I see. 
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: You must be Igor. 
[He pronounces it ee-gor
Igor: No, it's pronounced "eye-gor." 
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: But they told me it was "ee-gor." 
Igor: Well, they were wrong then, weren't they? 

Qoute taken from imdb.com

So like many women out there...I also seem to be spending most of my time when I'm sick, online shopping. 

I've been wanting to pick up a Lolita Lempicka perfume for a long time now. 

The bottles look amazing and the fragrance notes sound just right for me. 


The perfume I picked was L de Lolita Lempicka.

As a blind buy I was worried that I was going to hate it but after spending a week reading reviews and analyzing the notes I decided that it definitely sounded like a fragrance for me and took the chance.


The box it came in is fabulous! 


The packaging is stunning and I love the fact it has a " L" charm as it just makes it seem more personal for me!! 

The scent isn't what you may expect though....I'll make sure to do a special review soon to tell you all about it! 


So there you go!

Hope you're all having a good week...I'm off to drown myself in cough medicine! 

Linzi xxx

2 comments: