Wednesday 17 October 2012

Hair & Perfume Haul (Andrew Barton & Demeter)


Hullo Lovely Ladies!

So earlier this week I went food shopping in Asda and noticed that Andrew Barton Hair Care was on sale, everything in the range was £3 each.


I've loved Andrew Barton's "The Straight Answer Hot Iron Protection Spray" for awhile now, my aunty first introduced me to it and I fell in love with how it smelt. It's a very tropical, pina colada scent :-) 

So I picked up another bottle whilst it was on sale!



I also needed a new Shampoo and Conditioner as I've run out of my Herbal Essence. 

I was immediately attracted to the colour of the bottle and that it was for coloured hair. 

I've been colouring my hair since I was about 13 years old and I really notice how long the colour lasts if you use hair products that are aimed for dyed hair! 


I also picked up this "Frizz Tamer Magical Leave In Conditioner"

I've always wanted to try a leave in conditioner but because of my oily hair I was slightly frightened to pay a high price for one that I was going to through out after my first use. As this was quite inexpensive I thought I would give it a chance. I also love how attractive and professional the packaging is :-) 

 I used them all last night and I'm going to be reviewing soon! 







Also a perfume came in the post this week, it was the second Demeter fragrance I had ordered from Ebay. In my last haul I told you how disappointed I was in the first one I bought which was called "Sex On The Beach" but I actually really like this scent! 

This is part of their Jelly Belly range, I absolutely love Jelly Belly sweets so I was really excited to try this "Wild Blackberry Peach Cobbler" cologne spray. I'm so glad I bought this one! 

So thats my small haul! 

Have you tried the Andrew Barton Hair Products??

Linzi xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment