Thursday 20 September 2012

Eau My Giddy God : Paris Hilton - Siren EDP

Hullo Lovely Ladies, Sorry I haven't posted anything for a few days, it's been a stressful few weeks and I just can't write when I'm upset but thankfully things are starting to settle down so I thought I would do a perfume review for you before I do some Birthday related posts in the next few days :-) 


Usually my Perfume reviews are about fragrances that I have loved for years and have lots a wonderful comments about them but this one is different. 

Paris Hilton is probably the celebrity I least like...she's up there with Amy Childs and Katie Price. Although she's widely known for great perfumes and high heels. I bought this eau de parfum from Amazon a few months ago whilst browsing for a perfume to try that was inexpensive. 

As always I reviewed the product before buying it and was excited to hear that this was supposed to smell very much like Juicy Couture's Viva La Juicy.Although at the time I hadn't actually smelt Viva La Juicy but was happy to smell like it without paying the high end price tag. Also by reading the notes, its sounds like a perfume I would love. Sweet and fruity. 

I was really excited to try it when it got here but as soon as I put it on I wanted to wash it off...you know that famous Mean Girls quote "you smell like a baby prostitute." I'm sure it was this perfume they were talking about! It's very sweet, even for me and I'm a huge fan of those famous sweet fragrances like Fantasy by Britney and Vanilla by The body Shop. I'm pretty sure the reason I hate it is because its quite heavy. 

Some of the key notes in this fragrance is : Manderin, Peach, Honeysuckle, vanilla, apricot, orchids, water lilly and musk. 

About a week after I bought it,  I had a chance to smell the famous Viva La juicy....guess what....I hate that too. They are extremely similar to the point where I can't really tell the difference. 

This is a perfume I suggest trying out but as I haven't seen it in stock in places other that Amazon and TK Maxx so I suggest trying Viva La Juicy in stores and if you like that scent but don't want to be paying such a high price then definitely buy this. 

It last quite a long time on the skin and longer on clothes. 

The packaging is quite old fashioned, reminds me of perfume bottles from the 70's. It came with a mini key chain with a mermaid which I took off. 

At the moment I'm looking to give this away to someone, maybe a friend or family member.

It was my birthday yesterday and I'm looking to purchase a new fragrance...any suggestions?? 

Which is your favourite perfume right now? 


Linzi 

No comments:

Post a Comment