Sunday 22 July 2012

NOTD - Nails Inc - Carlton Gardens


Hullo Ladies!

The sun is finally out here in South Wales and I fancied trying a nail polish that I've never worn before, so I looked into my "untried" box and picked this beauty up!

It's gorgeous, I don't understand how I never thought so before :-)


Carlton Garden is a light metallic blue with silver shimmers running though it. 



It was very easy to apply and took just two coats to become opaque. 

I'm loving this for the summer, even though at first look It seems more of a winter nail polish. Luckily, I hate following the rules! :-P

Hope your all having a great weekend, I'm off to the pub :-) 

Linzi xxx

4 comments:

  1. That looks so pretty I'm currently wearing nails inc. the west end crackle. I have layered it up though so it covers the whole nail but I imagine it would look really nice crackled over that!!

    Emily
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure it would hun! It's sounds lovely :-) xxx

      Delete
  2. Who follows these nail polish season rules?! I surely don't!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know hun.. It's silly...I often put on a nice bright colour in the winter...just to cheer myself up haha

      It's the same with makeup, there should be no rules :-) Just do what your comfortable with :-)

      Delete