Friday 22 June 2012

NOTD - Nails Inc - Hanover Square


Hullo Lovely People!!

So last weekend I stopped in TK Maxx and picked up another Nails Inc Set, one of the polishes was Hanover Square.


It's a beautiful dark teal blue.

I love Nails Inc's creme polishes, they're so vibrant!

It's very pigmented and I got great coverage in just two coats. 


You all know I'm a big fan of blue nail polish and I loved adding this to my ever growing collection :-) 

This is just a quick post because at the moment I'm in the middle of a much larger post about my nail polish collection :-) I love those type of posts! 

Hope you all have a great weekend!! 

Linzi xxx





10 comments:

  1. Oh that is a beauty.
    I'm just writing about my collection too :O Maybe it's the same thing? That would freak me out haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe I'm keeping my mouth shut hehe.....We will soon find out!!

      Delete
  2. Can't wait for the nail polish collection post :) Pretty blue shade. Nail Inc polishes are always so pigmented and glossy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping it wont take too long :-) Thanks hun I think so too :-) I agree, I've never had trouble with them!

      Delete
  3. Wow! I love this colour :) Looks really good.

    http://fabugloss.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree hun, thanks for the comment :-)

      Delete
  4. Looks beautiful, and great for every day wear at work etc. :)

    Alice

    http://SecretsOfAWannabeCharlotte.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful teal colour. I really like teals at the moment.

    ReplyDelete