Thursday 28 June 2012

Leighton Denny - Plush Pink - Review and Swatches


Hullo Beautiful Ladies!

So a few days ago I mentioned that I was going to be swatching my Leighton Denny polishes and first up is Plush Pink.

I picked this and Supermodel up in a Magazine and I'm so glad I did, this is a great pink and to look at it you would think that it was like any other pink polish out there but this is probably my favourite out of any that I own. It's unbelievably beautiful and very vibrant without being trashy in any way. 


Plush Pink is a gorgeous, bright, blue toned pink with an amazing glossy finish.


I find that Leighton Denny nail polishes have fabulous formulas and this particular polish went on like butter, very smooth and pigmented.


I knew I was in love with this polish because I wore it for four days straight which is probably a record for me lately as I love to change my polish on a daily bases :-) 


I really like the packaging of the Leighton Denny polishes, I think they look very professional but also simple and not too over done. 

Leighton Denny polishes are usually priced at £11 each but you can get some great deals on the QVC Website and I have also seen some of his sets at my local TK Maxx but I was an idiot and didn't pick any up :-( 

I will next time though :-) 

Have you tried any Leighton Denny polishes? Have a favourite you can recommend? 

Linzi xxx





8 comments:

  1. Ooh where do I even start with recommendations?! Shipwrecked has got to be a favourite for me. I also absolutely love Sunburst, No Comment and Butterfly Wings. I'd also really recommend picking up his Crystal Nail File, it's incredible and lasts a lifetime!

    Mollie xo
    molliemuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh thank you so much hun! Will have to check them all out at some point :-)

      Delete
  2. i don't have any, but this looks really pretty=]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got this colour today I love it. I also want supermodel lololol. Can't find it sold out around here. I think is because is one of the most popular shades from Leighton Denny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thats too bad hun! Keep looking its such an amazing colour I'm going to be doing a review of it soon :-)

      Delete
  4. I adore pink polish so naturally I'm in love with this one. I haven't got it yet but I keep meaning to pick it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great pink hun! You can never have too many of them hehe hope you get it soon :-)

      Delete