Wednesday 9 May 2012

Shopping Haul


Hullo Ladies,

I went shopping with my nan this afternoon and I picked up a few things. I was warned before I got in the car that I was not to buy "Just Nail Polish!" the woman just doesn't understand my obsessions :-) 

So first we went to New Look and they have a sale on right now! Yay! 


This gorgeous zebra necklace was originally £6 but was half price so I got it for just £3


This bracelet was originally £2.99 but I got it for a £1

In Boots I picked up these Barry M polishes, I really needed a base coat so I picked up their "3 in 1" and I have been craving the colour Indigo for a while now :-) Sadly they didn't have the new Barry M shades there - only the magnetic ones but the new magnetic trend just isn't doing it for me at the moment. 


Then we stopped in TK Maxx and I picked up this nail file for £2.99. It's a great size to keep in my hand bag :-) 



I searched the cosmetics stand in TK Maxx for ages and just couldn't find anything I really liked the look of  so I decided I would just buy the nail file but when I went to the counter to pay, I noticed these lovelies. Just like in the TK Maxx in Cardiff last week, they had a set of three Stila products for just £7.99.  

They are very pretty colours, There is a copper, a chocolate and a nude shade.

I have a few Stila Lip products now and I'm thinking of doing some reviews on the ones I love the most! 

Have you been shopping lately? Bought anything nice?

Thanks, Linzi xx



7 comments:

  1. Everything is nice, good purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the chain from new look! I'll pop in tomorrow and see whats left in our one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in love with it and the bracelet :-) Hope you find something nice!

      Delete
  3. Hehe I get warned the same when I go shopping! I nearly always just buy nail polish though :) love this haul. Indigo is amazing. I've never tried Stila, I love that TK Maxx are good for cosmetics, will have to go have a look! :) cuuuuute necklace too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I thought I had better buy some other stuff or she would never come with me again! I'm loving Indigo too I have it on right now and can't stop looking at my nails :-) Tk maxx is amazing! I'm always in there :-) Thank you!

      Delete
  4. Wow Stila products in TK Maxx fabulous! Great find there! The jewellery bits are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I've found them twice now..I'm so happy with them :) thanks!

      Delete