Tuesday 15 May 2012

Recent Buys :-)


Hullo Lovely Ladies,

These are some of the things I have picked up the last couple of days :-) 

George Polish  - Pinball, George Polish - Berry Smoothie, GOSH - Miss Sweetie, Barry M-Spring Green, Barry M - Shocking Pink.
I have been looking for some good nudes the last week and have found a few I'm in love with. Can't wait to review them for you. :-) 


Burt's Bees Embossed Tin Set

Remember I bought a few Burt's Bees thing a few weeks ago and they sent me the wrong gift set? Well after a month of phoning and emails they finally sent me the right set. This includes the Milk and honey Body Lotion which I love. The Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream another product I love and the Pomegranate Lip Balm which I haven't tried yet. 


The Hunt By Andrew Fukuda

Now I'm book mad, literally can't go to sleep without at least reading something. I usually pick up romance novels but lately have been interested in Dystopian themes probably because of The Hunger Games and being crazy over The Walking Dead Series. I'm half way through this and its going great so far. Quite original for a YA paranormal :-)  


I went to Asda's  today with my mam and picked up those two George nail polishes and this N-SPA Bath Syrup in Gingerbread Latte. I received a mini version of this and four others at Christmas time and feel in love with it. 

Asda had a lot of sales on their beauty products today the polishes where down to just £1 each and the Bath Syrup was down to £2.50

You might have noticed the bag of Galaxy Minstrels in the first photo too :-) My mam bought them for me because she new I wasn't feeling too well! *I think I'm coming down with the flu! I ache everywhere! :-o)


Hope you all had a great day! 

Thanks, Linzi xx





                                         

6 comments:

  1. I love the look of gosh Miss Sweetie.

    Hope you're feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhh thanks hun!

      It is a very pretty colour :-)

      Delete
  2. Hi, Linzi! I have an award for you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh there's something so retail-therapy-ish about seeing a whole array of brand spanking new nail varnishes.....

    ReplyDelete