Friday 18 May 2012

NOTD - Barry M and Nails Inc

Hullo beautiful ladies!

 I still had my Barry M Black Multi Glitter on from yesterday review, so I decided to do some nail art. 
:-)  

I really like how it turned out although it was quite messy becuase of all that silver glitter from the Nails Inc polish :-) 




This would be a lovely mani for a night out, the silver makes it super eye catching! 


Nails Inc Cambridge Terrace and Barry M Black Multi Glitter with BM20 plate.

Cambridge Terrace is probably one of my favourite Nails Inc polishes that I own, It dries very quickly and its very pigmented. 

Hope you all have a great weekend! 

I can't believe how quick this week has gone :-) 

Thanks, Linzi xx



8 comments:

  1. oh that is amazing! love the design.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awhh thanks hun! I really like it too :-) I'm getting more used to the plates hehe

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks hun! I'm really glad I invested in those plates :-)

      Delete
  3. I've nominated you on my blog for the versatile blogger award! Check it out :)

    ReplyDelete