Monday 16 April 2012

REVIEW : Rimmel Vinyl Max Lip gloss

Hey Guys and Dolls :)

I'm like a blogging ninja, three posts in one day! This is a review on a Rimmel lip gloss I picked up a few months ago.




This is a Viynle Max lip gloss that has 8ml of product and is priced at £5.49 on the Boots website. When I picked this product up I thought it was a great idea, a wand that can give you, as Boots puts it "Volumptuous Shine. One effortless stroke" but then I tried it on. It's such a thick consistancy and the brush packs so much product that I could probably not only cover my lips but everyone else's in the world and there mother! :) Okay a slight exaggeration but still, it is way to big a brush. I understand the idea behind it and maybe my lips are just too thin for this type of lip gloss but because of this everytime I apply it I spend ages trying to sort out the mess it has left outside my lip line.


That being said the colour of this lip gloss is lovely, it is pink with a lot of blue shimmers.


I have tried a lot of Rimmel lip glosses and I used to love a certain line they made but then they went and discontinued them :( why do brands do that??


In comparison to a normal sized lip gloss wand.

As you can probably tell I didn't like this lip gloss and wont be re-purchasing, but this is the kind of product that you are best off trying yourself. You might get on with a bigger brush but I think I will stick to my normal sized wands from now on ;)

Thanks, Linzi xx

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for following my blog! I am now following you.

    I picked this lipgloss up in the pound shop about a month back now. I love the shape of it and how it glides on so easily! Great review :)

    Laura x

    www.laurasallmadeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)

      Yeah I think its one of those things where you have to try it to know if it suits you, my lips are just way to thin for that brush haha!

      Linzi xx

      Delete