Friday 27 April 2012

REVIEW- The Body Shop - Wild Cherry Body Butter


Hello Ladies, 

Hope your all having a great Friday and looking forward to the weekend.


Sometimes I buy a product and it takes me months to grow to love it. It could be anything, a nail polish, new pair of heels and even some body butters :-)

I love body butters, at one point The Body Shop body butters where a small obsession of mine :-) 

Right now I have eight of them but at one point I did have twelve. I know.... I really am ashamed! 

Just before Christmas they had one of their Secret Sales and I decided to get a few more Body Butters which at the time where down to £5 each and I also had a a voucher which gave me a certain amount off so yes a went a little crazy. I ended up buying five. Wild Cherry, Passion fruit, Almond, Brazil Nut and Blueberry. 

Then all hell broke loose...I got the flu! *Pause for dramatic effect ;-)* 




Like many people, some scents can really make me worse when I'm ill but sometimes it stays with me for the longest time. I still can't eat a chocolate chip muffin or have beef on my roast dinner without feeling ill :-(

 So I ended up giving the Passion Fruit, Blueberry and Brazil Nut to my Nan because I just couldn't use them, they smelt terrible to me. I kept the Wild Cherry and Almond because they where the ones that I found I could cope with.

Then out of the blue I got a craving for the Wild Cherry, I was watching a haul video, sadly I can't remember who buy, where the young girl had just bought the Wild Cherry Body Butter and loved it. So I decided to give it another chance and boy am I glad I did! 

To me it smells just like Cherry Bakewell's only stronger, It's that very sweet, jammy smell.

Probably not something I could wear daily like my beloved Shea Butter but definitely when I'm craving something sweet :-)  

I bought it in the 200ml and they seem to last me ages :-)

At full price Body Butters are £12.50 which I find too steep so I wait for the sales, where I have actually seen them come down to just £3 each :- ) 

The Body Shop put their Body Butters in groups, they range from Normal Skin - Normal/Dry  - Very Dry Skin. Wild Cherry is for normal skin. 

Do you love The Body Shop Body Butters? Which is your favorite scent?

Thanks, 
Linzi xx




No comments:

Post a Comment