Wednesday 25 April 2012

NOTD - Barry M Coral :-)


Hullo Ladies,

I have bought a lot of Barry M nail polishes the last few weeks so I thought I would do some NOTD's for you, using them.

This is Barry M's Coral Nail Paint, it's a very bright colour and quite orange in tone. When I think coral I usually think of peach/pink oranges but this is more of a red-orange.  It's very bright and perfect for the summer.


As you can see, one of my nails has some damage. I must have scraped it badly at some point and no polish seems to cover the indentations. Even the top coats I use see to only cover it for a short time. I recently picked up some cuticle cream from Burt's Bees which I'm hoping will help.




Oh and buy the way! Argos have sales on some of their Barry M sets, so if your looking to add to your Barry M nail paint Collection, Argos has a set of six colours on sale right now, I don't know how long it will last but it's a really great deal so go take a look! :-)

Hope your all having a good day so far!

Thanks, Linzi xx 


4 comments:

  1. I didn't know argos sold barry m! that is crazy! I need to get some new nose studs so I might pick them up if they are still around :P

    the coral is lovely! A lot more orange than I expected but it's so different from the other corals I have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep and it's such a great price right now :-)
      worth it if you love your Barry m nail paints!

      xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I know! I'm in love with it :-) thanks for the follow!

      xx

      Delete