Thursday 5 April 2012

Nail Polish Collection and NOTD



Hey Girls!
                Recently I've becaome a little bit *okay - A lot* obsessed with nail polish. So I was sorting through them last night and decided to take pictures so here they are :)



Top Row L-R, Cadogan Lane, Kensington Caviar Topcoat,Black Crackle,Tavistock Street, Jermyn Street, Old Queen Street.
Bottom Row L-R, Berkley Mews, Cambridge Terrace,Wyndham Place, Bennet Street,Wellington Street and Tate.


Ruby Recommends Set from Debenhams. Couldn't find any names.

Small OPI Collection
From L-R Nail Envy, Rapid Dry Coat, Strawberry Margarita,Cajun Shrimp, Chip Skip, La Paz-itively Hot, Dim Sum Plum snd A -Zurich.

New Look Nail Polish Set
L-R Vamp, Blossom, Reef, Poppy and Princess.

NYC polish Collection
L-R Inc Stain, Lights-Camera-Glitter,Gramercy Glitz, Lavender Cupcake, Bubblegum Pink, Mint Macaroon.

Scarlet and Crimson Nail Set, Couldn't find any names sadly.


Maybelline
L-R Mermaid Blue, Metallic Purple, Cosmic Flash

 Boots Natural Collection
L-R Crystal Clear and Shimmer Pink


A Metalic gold from Collection 2000. My Mams favorite colour :)


17 Fast Finish Nail Polish in Sulk.

Ciate Paint Pot in Wait Until Dark.
I had it free in a Marie Claire Magazine, sadly the bow came off :(


                                                                         N.O.T.D

So there they all are and I realised that I have been buying new nail polish with out having tried some of my old ones so I've made it a mission to at least try every colour once. So here is the first days colour and my Nail Of The Day it's OPI's Cajun Shrimp. I love it, such a lovely colour for summer :)

4 comments:

  1. What a fab collection! I'm jealous!! :)

    http://fabugloss.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I've awarded you a Blogger Appreciation Award over at my blog :) xoxo

    http://fabugloss.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loads of nail polish! Some lovely colours too xxx


    www.misslv.com

    ReplyDelete