Friday 13 April 2012

Eau My Giddy God: Ralph Lauren: Ralph


Hullo!
This is going to be my first perfume review, although my first ever blog post was of my perfume collection.
It was not long ago that I was obsessed with perfume, I loved watching and reading about what perfumes people love and also what they hated. My personal tastes sway towards the sweet and fruity scents with some oriental and musks thrown in here and there.


This is Ralph by Ralph Lauren and it is a very popular perfume.

What The Perfume Shop say: "Experience the fragrance as colorful as you are with this combination of sparkling green apple leaves, zesty orange mandarin, charismatic pink magnolia, seductive purple freesia and soft blue musk that explodes into a colorful floral fragrance."



What I say: This is one I wear when I want a breath of fresh air. It's such a clean and lovely scent. Not too strong and noticable but I have had many compliments on how "Good" I smell when I wear it.
I think this would be a great perfume for work, when you do not want anyone to have a bad reaction to your perfume. It's not a boring scent or a powerful scent.  It was my saviour on a recent camping trip when I got fed up of smelling like fire smoke and mud :(


I like the simple packaging and its small and light so is great for carrying around in your handbag. I'm not that big a fan with floral scents and luckily I don't smell the floral notes in this, I smell apples and manderins.  This is an 30ml Eau De Toilette and cost my £16 at Debenhams although I have seen it cheaper in a Perfume Shop sale.

Have you tried this perfume? Do you love it? or hate it? :)

Thanks, Linzi xx

No comments:

Post a Comment