Tuesday 17 April 2012

Colourful NOTD :-)





Hello Ladies,

It's cloudy and horrible in South Wales today so I decided to brighten it up with some colourful nails. This is what I came up with :) it's not the best or most creative but as I am kind of new to experimenting with my nails and usually do something simple, I think I really put myself out there today :P haha





I used all Barry M colours, the bas colour was Strawberry Ice Cream, the next was Pink Flamingo and then on the tips is Cyan Blue.

Thanks,
Linzi xx









4 comments:

  1. thank you for follwing my blog,yours looks faab

    style-comes-from-within.blogspot.com
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm loving your too :)

    Linzi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pink flamingo! It's such a gorgeous polish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Im loving it right now, It will be great for when the sun comes out :)

      Linzi x

      Delete