Wednesday 4 April 2012

Boots and Superdrug Haul

     





            Hey Everyone,

I stopped in Boots and Superdrug today whilst going into town to get bread. Any excuse eh? ;)


First I went to Boots and picked up the 17 Lip Stain in Cherry Berry, which I have been wanting to try for some time now. Its a lovely red colour.





I was not fussed on getting anything else so I went to the counter to pay for the lip stain and found a clearance basket with a few nail polishes, there was this colour and a gold. I have loads of different gold nail polishes so I decided on this nail polish.





When I took this 17 nail polish to the counter the woman there said that I could still get the "3 for 2" deal so I went back and picked out this polish from Natural Collection.



It's a lovely light pink with a lot of silver shimmer.

Next I went to Superdrug and the first thing I saw was that this St Ives facial scrub was half price. Just £1.97. It's for blemish fighting. Ive nerver tried St Ives before so it will be interesting to see how it holds up to my usual Soap and Glory Scrub Your Nose In It.





Next I spent a good half hour looking for some nail polishes for spring :)

I found some by NYC.



Bubblegum Pink



Lavander Cupcake



Mint Macaroon


I can't wait to try out all these new products, I will have to tell you all about them someday soon :)

Thanks, Linzi xx







No comments:

Post a Comment