Saturday 7 April 2012

Blogger Appreciation Award

Hey Everyone,

I heard the most amazing news today, I have been awarded the Blogger Appreciation Award by the lovely Miss B, http://fabugloss.blogspot.co.uk/  she has the most amazing blog so go take a look :)



I Have not heard much about this Blogger Appreciation Award but its sound great, a way to share all the blogs you love to follow.
So here are the rules :)
  • Thank the person who gave you the award with their blog link on your post.
  • Award the Blogger Appreciation Award to as many readers, commenters, supporters and followers as you like.
  • Let the blogger know you've just awarded them, either through leaving a comment, a tweet, an email, etc...
  • Answer the following questions:
  1. How long have you been blogging?
  2. What are 1-2 reasons why you started blogging?
  3. What types of blogs do you like to follow/read?
  4. What is the 1 thing you would like to improve on as a blogger/on your blog?

I have only been blogging for just over a month, I started blogging because I love writing about cosmetics and not everyone in my life loves them as much as me so It would be nice to chat to some people who do :) I read lots of blogs most of them to do with make up, nails and fashion. I would probably like to find somewhere different to take my photos for my posts as I am thinking that my bed cover is getting a little boring now :) The bloggers I would like to give an award to are :






Thank you Miss B!




                      

2 comments: