Wednesday 28 March 2012

Small Haul : NYC Nail Polishes (NOTD)


Hello Everyone!

I went to Superdrug this morning to get some Nail Polish Remover because I had run out, when I noticed that NYC and many over brands where having a "3 for 2" offer on.


 I have never bought any NYC products before but have heard good things about them so I decided to give them a try and I'm glad I choose their nail polishes. They were so eye catching I couldn't look away from them!




This is "Light -Camera - Glitter" and It has tiny silver sparkles and chunks of blue and pink glitter.




I have never bought a polish like this before, for fear that they would feel too strange on my nails and I would get annoyed but Im wearing it right now over another colour and I find it very smooth.


"Gramercy Glitz" a pinkish -clear colour with multi-colour fine glitter.



This is a beautiful colour on its own but I also tried it over a gold colour and I loved it. Makes you average, everyday colours so much more interesting :)


"Ink Stain"


This is a amazing colour that I find is gorgeous on it's own but amazing for a night out or music concert when you add "Light -Camera - Glitter" on top. This is what I'm wearing right now and I think It's going to be what I'm wearing on my night out this weekend!



Sorry about the messy application, I havn't got a very steady hand. So because of the offer I had three beautiful nail polishes for just under £5!

Thanks, Linzi xx

No comments:

Post a Comment